Call For Submissions
[For African Students]
The Young African Research Journal (YARJ) is an initiative of the Young African Research Arena (YARA), a youth-led project that aims to encourage the enhancement of academic writing skills among African students (www.yararena.org)
Notes for Contributors
YARJ submissions are reviewed by an Editorial Team. All submissions are subject to a anonymous reviews by our reviewers and a general review by the Team. We welcome the following types of contributions at any time of the year:
- Critical Analyses of topical themes drawing on public policy, law and development. These may also include critical case studies - 2,000 (minimum) - 5,000 words (maximum).
- Book or Paper Reviews - Critical assessments of new books, reports or journal articles that address public policy, law and development issues - 2,000 words (maximum).
- Commentaries - Intellectually motivated commentary on any topical issue - 1,500 words (maximum).
Submit abstracts and articles in MS Word. All submissions and abstracts should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information should be provided as part of the submission:
- Full name and age of author(s).
- Institutional affiliation, with evidence of registration (such as a copy of student identity card)
- Contact details, including email and telephone number.
- An abstract of a maximum of 200 words
Charts and graphs should be submitted as part of the Word document and clearly marked.
Citation of references should be in accordance with the Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA), which is available on the internet at http://www.law.ox.ac.uk/publications/oscola.php.
The DEADLINE for the submission of papers for the upcoming issue is 23 December, 2017
The Editorial Team
The Young African Research Journal
Warning: mysqli_close() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /homepages/15/d448338890/htdocs/sidenav.php on line 83